What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 21: Raiders @ Rabbits

Bay56

First Grade
thickos said:
Milne and Sau are back in Flegg. Shows how young they are...

Flegg are just out of the eight ... prob trying to get all three grades into the finals :)

skeepe

Immortal
Raider_69 said:
i think it has skeepe
williams has fallen from grace too, a few months ago he was a FG, now he is am extended bench PL player, behind lawrence (any relation to former PL captain and hooker?) and Joe 'the nose' Picker

Williams still isn't fit enough to start. He's named on the bench in PL every week, and plays every week as an impact player. He only wears a 20+ jersey because the others are too small for him :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
skeepe said:
Williams still isn't fit enough to start. He's named on the bench in PL every week, and plays every week as an impact player. He only wears a 20+ jersey because the others are too small for him :lol:

:lol: :lol:
fair enough

legend

Coach
We should have a spot in the eight wrapped up before the finals if we are fair dinkum. We'll probably need 30 though because of our for and against but win over Souths gets us one step closer and the match against the Broncos will be a ripper.

One match at a time though. The last time I thought ahead we lost two easy games to the Eels and Panthers.#-o

woodgers

Bench
Whoa, I just did the finals calculator and have just realised how damn important this match is.

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/static/calculator.asp

My thoughts are that this game is the season for us because if we lose then it will be too hard from there. I don't particularly want to have to rely on beating the Storm at home and Sharks away to make the 8. This is vital, the Raiders lose and they should start planning their Mad Monday for just after Rnd 26.

dubby

Bench
legend said:
We should have a spot in the eight wrapped up before the finals if we are fair dinkum. We'll probably need 30 though because of our for and against but win over Souths gets us one step closer and the match against the Broncos will be a ripper.

One match at a time though. The last time I thought ahead we lost two easy games to the Eels and Panthers.#-o

Yeah, same. I'm just "taking it one game at a time".:p

I guess by now you can't get too far ahead with this team, you never know which side will run out....the Dragon slayers or the team that getscomprehensively beaten by Parra/Cronulla....8-[

Latest posts