What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.27 v GC

snickers007

Juniors
Just grabbed a GA ticket for the game.

Having a young family and living 2 hours away has meant I haven't attended too many games at Penrith Park the last few years - but I need to be there for the last one. I think I'd regret it if I missed it.

Have never stood on the Southern Hill either, so that will be an experience.

Let's go!

Panther Pete

Juniors
Yeah I thought he should be rested as well but Ivan is going to push through. Iongi or Laurie would've been fine.
That is a strange decision. With his knee strapped up and I recall he went down briefly at the back end of last weekends game I thought he was going to get a rest and replace him with Laurie.

Hooked

Juniors
Win with no injuries and suspensions and I will be happy.

Win big and play into form. Even better

Last edited:

WestyLife

First Grade
For this week's game Laurie might even be the better overall player based on how they are travelling right now. I trust Dyl to fire in the finals and playing this game can only hurt him really

Exactly I don't know why you'd risk it when he's so important and will get his job done in big games.