What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 3 2024: Parra v Manly GAME DAY thread @ Commbank Stadium March 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tooooks

Bench
Only way we’ll win - and this is stating the obvious I know - is limiting their time in our zone because they’ll score nearly every time.

If only there’d been a winger off contract that we could’ve picked up for this season. Like a Jaxson Paulo or something.

hindy111

Post Whore
Good game. Should be leading at halftime. Their attack looks more slick then ours. They seem to be able to use the ball yo find space far easier while we need to rely on lots of risky offloads.
We may tire them out and steam roll in 2nd half.

eels_fan

First Grade
Glad I missed the first 15mins haha.

we should be in front.

Gutho should have gone outside to Harper prior to the Moses error

then we have a knock on and shepherd by Manly that’s all let go for them to score

just need to keep the same attitude and intensity of the last 20mins for the rest of the game

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Our edge defence appalling, do we even train??? Fancy playing a bloke who has never played wing before with a 19 year old rookie who had been playing fullback all season. I suppose we can blame MON again??

Offa is a deadset plodder another horrible signing, lussick is a slow slug doesn’t help.

Junior, Matto have changed the hame and Penisisiiiiii had been massive. Somehow we are in this but if they keep going wide we are getting killed.

Our team shouldn’t be in this position. Our management have let us down again. Set aside that we have a choker for a coach who can’t teach defence.

Our issue is our recruitment team who failed to identify what every other support could see, outside backs. These wankers in charge need to go. Supporters could see the deficiency’s but they can’t. FMD.

we have a ceo who knows nothing about footy. I’m sure he came Off the street and was offered a job. We have a GM who thinks he can continually sign shit and polish those turds. This forward pack is a great one. It’s a top 4 forward pack. But let down by Z GRADE signings in the outside backs

eels_fan

First Grade
I’d probably defend in the second half with Morgan at centre because he and Talagi are getting in each others way a bit.

JokerEel

Coach
Our edge defence appalling, do we even train??? Fancy playing a bloke who has never played wing before with a 19 year old rookie who had been playing fullback all season. I suppose we can blame MON again??

Offa is a deadset plodder another horrible signing, lussick is a slow slug doesn’t help.

Junior, Matto have changed the hame and Penisisiiiiii had been massive. Somehow we are in this but if they keep going wide we are getting killed.

Hopgood is great but needed to come off earlier

Joffa another MON signing. Totally and utterly shit . Said it from the start

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Harper is an appalling footballer. The wraps he was getting in the pre season were laughable and further proof the TCT are just shills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts