What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.4 v SydRoosters

Alintheeast

Juniors
You're not wrong I'm just responding to the guy with his tin foil hat on about Roosters deliberately taking players out. You don't get away with obstructing defenders these days you get caught in glorious 4k.
Was the tin foil comment meant to be a personal slight I have been called worse by better men(l’ll assume you are a man) so no worries champ. I’ll simply comment Big Dogs aren’t the brightest Dogs at times. JWH has his moments and he mucked it up. It’s all about the nuance.

Blues Riff

Bench
I just re-watched. The funniest part was Dom Young gaining about 100 backwards metres onto his arse. I like his hair though.

Munky

Coach
I just re-watched. The funniest part was Dom Young gaining about 100 backwards metres onto his arse. I like his hair though.

Unless he is carrying a niggle he looks half the player he was at Newcastle.

The Roosters have lacked attention yo detail/intensity in their play since the back to back comps.

For all the shit Cordner copped he was always the first bloke back to take a hard hit up. Jake Friend was pretty limited but similar to Mitch Kenny in his effort. They don't seem to have the bloke to set the standard at the moment. The closest is Lindsay Collins but he obviously didn't play the other night.

It'll be interesting to see how Spencer goes when he comes back. Ivan never trusted him if the team was losing momentum and would hook him straight away.

Goonji

Juniors
Well done you plebs. The better team won. Should have been by more.
Manu was a try. That decision was a disgrace. Given the Bunkers unpredictability of interpretations, the call didn't surprise me.
I would even been happy if Tago was awarded. I thought for brief moment a bit of the ball was on the grass.

Till we meet again.
Plebs eh? This is why Panthers hate you latte sippers and always will.

age.s

First Grade
Have to remember it's not if they stop the try but if they have an opportunity to do it.
They have a very generous way of applying an opportunity where none existed. The Trindall/Kikau one is probably a better illustration of that though.

MugaB

Coach
Well done you plebs. The better team won. Should have been by more.
Manu was a try. That decision was a disgrace. Given the Bunkers unpredictability of interpretations, the call didn't surprise me.
I would even been happy if Tago was awarded. I thought for brief moment a bit of the ball was on the grass.

Till we meet again.
Even if they never called the JWH/DE clash as a penalty, Jerome Luai was inpeaded during that same manu try, so regardless your team is a bunch of f**kups, Manu lands on his head for a team that can't be bothered to concentrate on not impending a defender....
Btw ST also commits to tackling Martin, and all the morons in the foxmedia, go ballistic, you'd think that someone was paying off commentators to shine the rorters in a good light

WestyLife

First Grade
Was the tin foil comment meant to be a personal slight I have been called worse by better men(l’ll assume you are a man) so no worries champ. I’ll simply comment Big Dogs aren’t the brightest Dogs at times. JWH has his moments and he mucked it up. It’s all about the nuance.

Not an insult just an observation. You did come up with a conspiracy theory after all.

Alintheeast

Juniors
Not an insult just an observation. You did come up with a conspiracy theory after all.
It was an insinuation that I am essentially paranoid or crazy seems an insult to me. What you believe is your business champ and what I believe is mine. End of conversation I can only put up with quasi intellectual BS for so long

WestyLife

First Grade
It was an insinuation that I am essentially paranoid or crazy seems an insult to me. What you believe is your business champ and what I believe is mine. End of conversation I can only put up with quasi intellectual BS for so long

giphy.gif

Alintheeast

Juniors
Since you haven’t responded I’ll assume I am Ned, I do have a moustache and a bible and my subsequent hypothesis is you are a bit yellow and like to spend time in bushes.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Probably should have been a try, but no one mentions how you got to be in that position, the Kenny penalty was one of the most ridiculous things I've seen all year. In the end as you said the better team got the points, so we all go on to next week.
The one leading to the Tupounuia try was just as bad. Gee was really trying to get the Roosters into the game before halftime.

WestyLife

First Grade
Since you haven’t responded I’ll assume I am Ned, I do have a moustache and a bible and my subsequent hypothesis is you are a bit yellow and like to spend time in bushes.

It was symbolic of me leaving the discussion because it got weird.

Roosters rule

Juniors
Plebs eh? This is why Panthers hate you latte sippers and always will.

Hit a nerve did I?
I am sorry it was poor humour on my part. I prefer cappuccinos anyway.

This place does have pleb embracement though. Just pointing it out.

Given it is a f**k you to Fox. I don't mind the ads

Good to see like us Plebs Cleary had to wait for the doctor

Well I hope they make him watch the season from sitting with us plebs

You could answer it if you were the actual coach, instead of a pleb like all of us.
I dunno about the rest of you plebs, but Ivan has me on speed dial.

I actually live in Penrith. My G Grandfather was born here and his family was from Carcoar, Oberon and Blayney. A west link in the tree.

As I have said before. My partners brother came down from the country when he was signed. The family didn't want him alone so we came with him.
I put my hand up. I didn't like your club. Its rivalry, nothing personal. I hate Souffs that is next level. But after seeing how good the people from your club looked after him, and getting to know the people around the club. I have not only grown to respect your club, but like them. I even go to Panther's games not involving him or the Roosters. Panthers is my second team now. Weird isn't it?

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Hit a nerve did I?

I actually live in Penrith. My G Grandfather was born here and his family was from Carcoar, Oberon and Blayney. A west link in the tree.

As I have said before. My partners brother came down from the country when he was signed. The family didn't want him alone so we came with him.
I put my hand up. I didn't like your club. Its rivalry, nothing personal. I hate Souffs that is next level. But after seeing how good the people from your club looked after him, and getting to know the people around the club. I have not only grown to respect your club, but like them. I even go to Panther's games not involving him or the Roosters. Panthers is my second team now. Weird isn't it?
Plebs forever !

I'm going to Carcoar this weekend. Haven't been there since I was a kid. Going to check it out again along with the Japanese gardens at Cowra.

Roosters rule

Juniors
Plebs forever !

I'm going to Carcoar this weekend. Haven't been there since I was a kid. Going to check it out again along with the Japanese gardens at Cowra.

Haven't done Cowra, but the Japanese gardens sound nice.

Me and and the Old man went out to Carcoar for a day trip abt 10 years ago. He was on a family tree crusade back then. Spent most of the bloody time looking in the cemetery for names. When we got home turns out his relative was buried at Lyndhurst. Had a lovely lunch at the pub. I would love to go back and explore the area more. Just no more cemeteries.

murraymob

Coach
Hit a nerve did I?

Do you wear a panthers jersey to the game look around and let out a sneaky up the panthers lol