What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.4 v SydRoosters

The Roosters spine is terrible anywhere but the attacking zone.

Keary is washed, Walker wants the highlight play. Neither has a long kicking game and gives the ball back too easily to the back three.

Brandon Smith is nuggety ball runner who worked within the Melbourne system with two international hookers his whole time there. He can't manipulate the ruck or get his forwards rolling.

Teddy still thinks he's twenty five and capable of extreme acceleration and able to break any one on one tackle. This flows onto Keary who can no longer run to the short side to create an overlap since the defence will follow him as the defence doesn't worry about Teddy taking advantage of the defensive mismatch created on the open side.

I'm waiting to see when the Roosters move on from the incumbent 1, 6, 7 and 9. I can see Keary being medically retired but Smith and Teddy won't be easy to dump before their contracts expire.

It does look like Robinson is falling into the same trap that Paul Green did in being loyal to his premiership stars who are no longer top tier.
I worry a bit we will be in this position come 2026. But that is Tomorrow Cold Wet Panther’s problem; I’m enjoying the now!!

hindy111

Post Whore
Storm,Brisbane,Manly are perhaps only dangers. Maybe Eels if Moses doesn't miss to much. Penrith will take some stopping. Who do you fear most of those?

hindy111

Post Whore
I would say Brisbane or Manly due to some explosive players. If they throw ball around and it sticks.
Eels have the offloads but Penrith would need to be a bit off their game. Lotmof footy to be played and Injuries will play a role

Kilkenny

Coach
Storm,Brisbane,Manly are perhaps only dangers. Maybe Eels if Moses doesn't miss to much. Penrith will take some stopping. Who do you fear most of those?
Very early days in this season, not to sure you can draw to many conclusions from the first four rounds.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Trust me they have danger. Turbo hasn't hit any sort of form. Of course I'd back Penrith but they have a side who can play high risk high reward footy. Parra would just try and grind with you
Manly have nothing for us. We play them 100 times in a finals game we win 99

hindy111

Post Whore
Hey @hindy111 are you worried the Tigers are going to pull your pants down Easter Monday :)

D.Brown has to step up like Luai did. I'm glad they went with the Kid Blaize at 5/8. He is a very good prospect.
I think the Eels have been very good this year so far but the Tigers did look good last week. Wouldn't be surprised if Tigers win but Eels should be to strong.

MugaB

Coach
The Manu try was rejected for the JWH obstruction, but you are right, the Butcher obstruction on Jerome's outside shoulder making him run around him should have been the more correct call.
Thats the only thing i saw when it first happened then the replay of dylan edwards getting impeaded, and im like well even they dont think dyl couldn't get there, then romey getting blocked is there, they didn't even bother to check that