What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 7 v Panthers

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I think the time is right to put a score on a team this weekend.
I'll go for 38 - 10
MoM - Watmough
FTS - Matai

zombie jesus

Staff member
Fairly confident with this one, would be nice to rack up a decent score but keeping then to <8 would make me happier. We have had some shockers over the years against them.

caspersparks

Juniors
im pretty sure snake will still be out.. we should have put nz away last week, we will win, not sure how much

zombie jesus

Staff member
If the weather was better we would have put a score on last week, looked like they were running around on quick sand, pretty tough.

EzyG

Juniors
Great game by the Manly players
I hope Penrith can score a (try?) coach like Hasler who can get guys to hit top form like tonight. Lucky Brett wasn't playing.
Good luck for the rest of the season, Manly are worth of a top 4 position after tonights display of profesional football

zombie jesus

Staff member
Much like last week, knew what they had to do to win against a poor side and did it comfortably. Cowboys next week should be a test.

Latest posts