What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd1 2020 Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
These two games today could possibly be the last two games for the year with a crowd

Interesting to see if people turn up or stay away

strider

Post Whore
I know people are dying and stuff but this had better not lead to less Lara.
I hadnt contemplated that .... she looks almost ready to pop, so maybe it won't make much diff

It appears she was doing The Fan with Vossy ... so maybe if theres no footy they will show endless replays of her on that show

I hadnt contemplated that .... she looks almost ready to pop, so maybe it won't make much diff

It appears she was doing The Fan with Vossy ... so maybe if theres no footy they will show endless replays of her on that show
Ah... The Fan... I dunno if even Lara could get me to watch that. Voss seems at his annoying best there.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Surely if there is no footy, we wouldn't mind seeing endless Cameron Smith and Billy Slater montage/memories of their endless career highlights :p

strider

Post Whore
Wow Turbo is defending like a mad man

Storm overlap, turbo rushes them from behind the defensive line from inside out !!! :open_mouth:

Latest posts