What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rd1 v Broncos 3.2.1

bartman

Immortal
3. Hindmarsh
2. Morgan
1. Sio

Good games from Mannah and Algood too, was impressed with the efforts of Roberts and Horo before injuries, and Sandow will go alright as the season progresses.

bartman

Immortal
LU Forum Parra Player of the Year 2012 Points

Round 1 vs Broncos:
3 - Tim Mannah
2 - Mitchell Allgood
1 - Nathan Hindmarsh

Honourable mention (>5% of total votes):
Ken Sio

2012 Cumulative Tally:
3 - Tim Mannah
2 - Mitchell Allgood
1 - Nathan Hindmarsh

Lock her up when you're ready please mods... :D

bartman

Immortal
Cheers Hala, Twiz has found 'em. :thumn

Don't worry so much about the old rules I reckon - imo this should be a fun forum thing rather than a rules fest?

The only rules from before that I'd keep (or re-word) are:
1. Voting will be done in 3,2,1 format with most favoured player at the top.
2. Votes will be tallied at some point after Thursday 5pm each week, any vote made after this time may not be considered.
3. Every voter is entitled to their opinion, and has the right to vote after each game without being challenged or bullied by others.
4. Moderators will consider move any post bullying or challenging anyone's 3,2,1 votes over to another thread.

Hallatia

Referee
I agree, I was going to say that the old rules were negotiable, with a couple of them concrete, because there are rules there that I don't like

Latest posts