What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

eels4life87

Juniors
Mate even when we have Moses and Gutho in 90% of our time spent in the opposition 20 are f**king crash plays. Our attack is f**king clueless.
If you genuinely think the eels aren’t a much better team with 7. Moses. 6. Dylan and 1. Gutho I don’t know what to tell you

eels4life87

Juniors
We dominated the first 20 minutes. Had all the possession. 28 plays in their half.
And we are losing.
Yes. Really.
And there we go again.
Now further behind.
I really hope you are enjoying these decades without success.
There’s worse things in life than losing a game of football. The sooner some people learn that and realize how fantastic their lives are and stop acting so entitled the better

The Predictor

Juniors
They are having a crack, but still nothing in attack, and Blaize is young, but still underwhelming, RCG by far our best, floodgates will open soon
Genuinely don’t know wtf you expect with no Mitch Moses, our regular 6 playing at 7 and no Gutho 🤣
Ridiculous comment, trust me we have been worse with those two in the team, no more fkn excuses

Parra Pride

Referee
If you genuinely think the eels aren’t a much better team with 7. Moses. 6. Dylan and 1. Gutho I don’t know what to tell you
Did I say we aren't better with them in though? That doesn't change the fact that our attack is still f**king clueless, we just sit around waiting for someone to make something out of nothing. There's no set plays or try to strip numbers... No wait, we do like to chuck a cut out pass to Sivo! That's a play!