What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

hindy111

Post Whore
You can't coach speed, but if you could, f**k Kevvie Walters would be a supercoach.

We have dominated.
Simmo dropped ball should of scored.
Simmo was past Walsh and didn't need to pass. Dummy and scores.
Dylan's bad drop could of been a try but instead they go 90mtrs.
Sanders had Sivo open and a bad pass.

That's 4 try's we f**ked and then handed them another.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Oh well we tried hard chased the collision and front loaded our efforts.

BA will say the effort is there just dumb shit holding us back.

Go again next week against Melbourne. We win that BA will get another 2 year extension after magic round.

eels4life87

Juniors
He’s a happy clapper looking for his people EEM
Quite the opposite actually. I’m someone with 14 chronic medical conditions whose last attempt to leave the house was the 2022 NRL grand final. Where I ended up collapsing at the stadium and spending my night in the back of an ambulance. Only two times I’ve left my house since then have been with paramedics to see medical professionals.

Sport is sport. Life is life. Sport for me is an escape for the reality of my life. And the way people act just because the opposition team score just one or two tries is a bit ridiculous

King-Gutho94

Coach
Only Parra could be totally dominant and be down by 10.

The effort is there but FMD our attack is putrid and the stupidity of some of our players is off the charts.

They are a perfect reflection of their coach.
Front loaded our efforts and chased the collision what more do you want

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We dominated the first 20 minutes. Had all the possession. 28 plays in their half.
And we are losing.
Yes. Really.
And there we go again.
Now further behind.
I really hope you are enjoying these decades without success.
2 kids who are only 19 with 8 or so games doesn’t help.

84 Baby

Referee
I f**ken knew it. Walsh clearly scores outside the train tracks yet took the conversion inside it. Absolute f**khousery but don’t complain about it to the refs

Latest posts