What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

Wally21

Bench
Disappointed with the result!

But the effort was pretty good. Broncos had a bit to much class for us. If that effort continues, we will get a lot more wins this year.

Moses is a massive addition next week!!

While Talagi had a pretty good fullback debut! Did enough to show he could be a very good fullback. Next 4-5 weeks is going to give him some really good experience.
Agree with everything you have said Josh. But it’s a bit of a worry that we are excited by a good effort. If we had the playing roster of the Titans, I’d be ok with it. I’m not sure I’m ok with it considering our roster

DaveMc

Juniors
What am I missing? There are very few, if any, positives from tonight. We’re still a rabble. Absolutely no f**king chance of playing finals, let alone challenging for a title.

But the problem is that it gets worse from here. The forwards are aging, not getting better. We need a wholesale clean out.

Zoso

Juniors
Frustrating. We weren’t awful, in general play we were good enough. Until we weren’t…
Left a few tries out there and handed them two.
Can see why we want Blaize. like how he was looking for the ball. Matto was good. Lane is a passenger. Russell better at centre and worth keeping there.
Lussick kicking on the 4th twice was dumb. You’re not gonna get run on the ball on a wet night. Again, just dumb.

Noise

Coach
Dismiss us at your peril. f**k OFF Lane you useless heap of crap.
I’ve never been able to cop the lazy shitbag.

And who the fuvk thought lane would be a good choice for a documentary? He’s a lazy plodder with not much athletic ability and no personality. The only mildly interesting thing about him is he’s tall.

After BA he’d be the next one I’d like to shoot from a canon.

Wally21

Bench
What am I missing? There are very few, if any, positives from tonight. We’re still a rabble. Absolutely no f**king chance of playing finals, let alone challenging for a title.

But the problem is that it gets worse from here. The forwards are aging, not getting better. We need a wholesale clean out.
I slightly disagree Dave. The basics are all there. Our execution however is crap. I love Dyl and his effort. But he is not a $1mil attacking half.

Latest posts