What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

Gherkin

Juniors
Strange game. Can’t remember a game where we’ve bombed that many tries. Plus we gave away two intercept tries.
Disappointing result especially considering our ladder position, but a few positives to take away from it.
Thought Russell was solid especially considering he was marking Staggs.
Simonsonn’s effort was great, just needs to use his brain a bit more.
Matto needs to start even when at full strength, probably in place of lane. But could push hopgood to the bench.
Talagi showed his talent, but also his inexperience. There’s a quality first grader there, just needs time to develop.
Criticism of Sanders is harsh, he’s still a kid and has lane playing outside him.
We can’t persist with Lussick as starting 9. They’ve mismanaged Hands badly, minimal minutes off the bench and playing in the halves in cup. Time to either start him in front of lussick or have him playing 50 off the bench

Bandwagon

Staff member
Dylan is not a right side player. He plays a tad sideways on the right. Genuine left side player that excels off his left foot. But we had no other option since Moses was out. Undoubtedly Broncos were lucky and I'm not cutting my wrist like half of you guys on here.

I liked a lot of what I saw tonight, sucks losing obviously, but we were better by a long way, just not quite there.

Latest posts