What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

The Predictor

Juniors
Agree with everything you have said Josh. But it’s a bit of a worry that we are excited by a good effort. If we had the playing roster of the Titans, I’d be ok with it. I’m not sure I’m ok with it considering our roster
Spot on, we are very easily pleased, which speaks of how far we have regressed
Dylan is not a right side player. He plays a tad sideways on the right. Genuine left side player that excels off his left foot. But we had no other option since Moses was out. Undoubtedly Broncos were lucky and I'm not cutting my wrist like half of you guys on here.
Yep, there’s always next weeks flogging

Wally21

Bench
Paulo is delusional. We were in it right up until the end and it was just the bounce of the ball that beat us. f**k me, is that the message from our leaders?
Funny thing is Noise, the boys ice the possession and field position and we do win. It was far better, but our attack is putrid with Lussick in and Moses out
EDIT - I said it earlier, Dylan is one of the best defensive halves if not the best, but he is not a $1mil per season attacking half

Bandwagon

Staff member
I need to watch again but I thought he pushed up through middle like we haven’t had for a while, whereas Gutho sweeps around the back more.

In meterage Gutho pushes through the middle more than every other fullback bar maybe Edwards, sweeps when we go into shape inside 20.

The Predictor

Juniors
The presser says it all Parra is a lost cause with no redemption, the new North Sydney Bears…..absolutely disgraceful, they talk shit like that to keep their jobs , management to players, don’t care for the poor knts continuing to show up and support whatever u want call them

Last edited:

eels4life87

Juniors
Funny thing is Noise, the boys ice the possession and field position and we do win. It was far better, but our attack is putrid with Lussick in and Moses out
EDIT - I said it earlier, Dylan is one of the best defensive halves if not the best, but he is not a $1mil per season attacking half
He IS that attacking player when he’s playing number six and is allowed to run. He ISN’T a number 7. Make a judgement on his game when he’s actually in his position

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I think Talagi looks a real hot prospect. I'd say his ceiling is higher then Pensini who I rate also.
Different positions/skill sets!! Exactly what we need. Now we need that big fast winger!

BTW Pensini made 184 m, was pretty dangerous Tonight