What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

Bandwagon

Staff member
Plenty of people are happy with 'effort' in recent weeks and being 'only 1 win from the 8' last year. Our 'attacking shapes' is a new one that some merkin is satisfied with now.
Regardless that's still not "satisfied with mediocrity" it's just not accepting of the alternative, end of the f**king world narrative that infects this place like a bad dose of some terminal penis stinging STD.

Stormy36

Juniors
lol you are an actual f**king vegetable. Enjoy being a loser for all time - I’ve been there as an Eels fan mate. It f**king sucks.
That's well below the knees you absolute piece of shit. How dare you attack my physical nature. Mods need to ban this poster immediately. If I could walk I'd beat the shit out of you

DaveMc

Juniors
That's well below the knees you absolute piece of shit. How dare you attack my physical nature. Mods need to ban this poster immediately. If I could walk I'd beat the shit out of you
Haha this is an elaborate troll, yeah? Genuinely gave me a giggle.

I’m not attacking your physical nature, I have no idea who the f**k you are. I’m saying it’s your neurological nature that’s a bit soft. Toughen up mate.

DaveMc

Juniors
Hes a fu*king disgrace. He and Sivo should be fired into the sun. 900k. Ffs. Hass ate him up and spat him out.
Re-signing Paulo will end up being way up there with one of our worst recruitment/retention decisions in a long time. The bloke is explosive if he just plays his role, but he doesn’t. And it does t get better from here - he’s washed.

Latest posts