What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Parramatta v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD May 23rd 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
giphy.gif

Kornstar

Coach
I mean...we were pretty fired up for the opening of Bankwest...

I’m not so sure, i thought we were ordinary that first half, i even said at halftime to @ash411 that i though the Tigers were just so bad that we kind of were gifted most of the tries.

I thought the Tigers were making more ground than they should against a “fired up” team.

Anyways we’ll learn a lot after the game tonight that’s for sure.

84 Baby

Referee
Droppa Grogan.
That’s no help. I need to time my run home so I can go straight from can to couch and not have to put kids to bed. Plus it needs to get out before game time in case I need to mow the lawn. Mowing will definitely push the shit out

TheParraboy

Staff member
What time’s kick off? I’ve really got to drop a turd

I reckon 8.08pm kickoff , give take 2 min

Will know for future reference not to get here too early, Really should have another match going on like the first two matches

Penruff are OK. I'd be very tempted to support them tonight as they could do with a bit of cheering up. But I'm sick of Hindy always talking about them so I'm in Parra's corner tonight.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Maybe around 7k in so far tops, might struggle to get to near 20k tbh..about 30min to scheduled kickoff.

For the first night game at our new stadium should have been Friday (not 6pm) or Saturday night in my opinion. Friggin feels like a Friday

TheParraboy

Staff member
Teams must be warming up in doors, no sign of anyone, Saw Gutho being interviewed just outside the players entrance

Hope the Clearys clan made the bus :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.