What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12: Parra v Souths GAME DAY THREAD @ Stadium Australia 29/5/21

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
If BA had a set of balls, he should mention the poor referring....but you know he won't. The dopetrys to act dignified by not attacking refs, but he is just a weak moron.

Soto

Bench
Can anyone seriously defend Arthur (coach) not son? Honestly its just fkn pathetic that we knew where they going to go and scored at will...whilst I'm at it our highest paid players in the last 2 weeks have been awful...downhill skiers.
Get Nicho Hynes 110% and put Guth into the centres.
Hynes is an amazing player..our attack has gone completely MIA. Scoring tries off kicks and opposition errors is masking our pedestrian side to side attack

yy_cheng

Coach
I guess we are super fit and can overrun teams up to now

But now the other teams fitness have caught up and our game plan is falling to pieces

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well at least this puts to bed any thinking that we are chance of winning the Comp.
the drought shall continue

i didn’t think we wouId make the semi’s let alone the GF in 2009 at this stage of the season.......

Plenty of footy still to be played ......

muznik

Juniors
I’m not sure what’s more disappointing.. Parra’s performance of how bad The NRL has gotten. It’s a deadset toss up every ruck what’s going to happen & now possibly a few tackles back. It almost killed rugby & it will do the same to league if they don’t get on top of it. Fans don’t want to go back 2x plays for a ****ing penalty