What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12: Parramatta v Souths GAME DAY thread 31st May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
I cant find my season tixs. I can only find one. Suggestions? Will club let me in or should I just miss it and wait till another one is sent?

Kornstar

Coach
I cant find my season tixs. I can only find one. Suggestions? Will club let me in or should I just miss it and wait till another one is sent?

Call or email them, they will give you a temporary print out or something similar.

Kornstar

Coach
Rabbitohs by plenty.......if we thought this week was bad on here.......wait till next week......

Go Eels!!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
Rabbitohs by plenty.......if we thought this week was bad on here.......wait till next week......

Go Eels!!!!

I have 50 on eels into dogs at 4-1 or close to. Took it early in week.
Parra are 100% tonight. I'd put a bit on them.
And I am right 85% of the time.

Tooooks

Bench
It’s hard to see how we’re going to turn it around after the last few weeks. Our middle will still be soft, our ruck will still be poor.

I think Souths by 24+, however I live in hope.

chiefy1

Juniors
This is definitely the unloseable match. Parramatta are pretty close to full strength playing a team with at least 4 million dollars worth of players missing.

It's certainly the match we cannot lose. Surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.