What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13 2023: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
5 games on this round (inc Parra v cows)

Kicking off tonight with Dolphins v Dragons

Teams with Byes
Bulldogs
Panthers
Roosters
Sharks
Storm
Titans
Tigers

King-Gutho94

Coach
5 games on this round (inc Parra v cows)

Kicking off tonight with Dolphins v Dragons

Teams with Byes
Bulldogs
Panthers
Roosters
Sharks
Storm
Titans
Tigers
Panthers, Roosters, Sharks, Storm, Titans and Tigers enjoying a 2nd bye. Before us, Cowboys, Broncos and Souths even have a bye.

Gee those Canadians earned there money with this year's draw.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I guess the Dolphins-Dragons result doesn't really help us claw into the top 8 whether it goes either way... but on underdog principles, it's generally helpful if teh lower team (Dragons) can get the upset.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I guess the Dolphins-Dragons result doesn't really help us claw into the top 8 whether it goes either way... but on underdog principles, it's generally helpful if teh lower team (Dragons) can get the upset.
Dolphins keep plugging away.

We need them to drop a few otherwise they just may sneak in.

Prefer dragons who aren't going to challenge anything other then battling for the spoon

TheParraboy

Staff member

Dragons will win mate, lock it in

They already beat them this year

Suitman

Post Whore
Dolphins keep plugging away.

We need them to drop a few otherwise they just may sneak in.

But we need them to keep winning a few as well because they have been an amazing success story this season and have been great for the NRL.
Their crowds have been beyond expectations and surely as league fans, a competitive Brisbane market is great for the game?
We should be in control of our own destiny and not worry about what other teams do.
We really need to keep winning, and if we don't or can't, well that's our fault. We should never be reliant on other team's results. That is just begging for eventual failure anyway.

King-Gutho94

Coach
But we need them to keep winning a few as well because they have been an amazing success story this season and have been great for the NRL.
Their crowds have been beyond expectations and surely as league fans, a competitive Brisbane market is great for the game?
We should be in control of our own destiny and not worry about what other teams do.
We really need to keep winning, and if we don't or can't, well that's our fault. We should never be reliant on other team's results. That is just begging for eventual failure anyway.
I actually did a ladder predictor on the nrl app yesterday.

I had us at 14 wins and finishing 5th. generous maybe. But with our draw we should be winning 9 from our last 12.

But 10th had 13 wins there isn't a lot between 5th and 10th.

I'd didn't even look at the ladder rolling over each round when I did it as I didn't want to influence my selections as I was going through to manipulate finishing positions.

And waited to after last round to have a look I couldn't believe how close the comp could be at end of the year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525_201203_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_201203_Gallery.jpg
    953.1 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts