What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13 2023: Non Parra games

JokerEel

Coach
Is the independent doctor having a snooze.

Ponga should have gone off for a HIA at least twice today.

Are too scared to take him off like sending Victor to the bin last week as it creates a story.

They too Rapana off yesterday but today it's fine

IFR33K

Coach
Is the independent doctor having a snooze.

Ponga should have gone off for a HIA at least twice today.

Are too scared to take him off like sending Victor to the bin last week as it creates a story.

Nah I don’t think he should have been taken off. I know there was high contact but he got on his feet asap. He didn’t looked stunned or hurt

T.S Quint

Coach
Schuster is red hot garbage

Perfect example of a 'rocks or diamonds' player.
That game against the Eels this year was one of his 'diamonds' games unfortunately.

But look how he goes this week without DCE to take on most of the responsibility. Absolute shithouse.

hindy111

Post Whore
Ponga>Walsh

I think a poor decision. Ponga when fit and if ina good side is near unstoppable. Imagine Jim behind Brisbane pack. They'd be my premiership favourite

King-Gutho94

Coach
Ponga>Walsh

I think a poor decision. Ponga when fit and if ina good side is near unstoppable. Imagine Jim behind Brisbane pack. They'd be my premiership favourite
Billy wasn't prepared to lose a ponga after 5 mins with concussion.

I think it's probably good for ponga long term he needed a kick up in the arse. He has been coasting for too long at club level when fit i reckon.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Ponga>Walsh

Yea but cause ponga wants >$1.5m or whatever he’ll never have a quality pack in front of him

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Perfect example of a 'rocks or diamonds' player.
That game against the Eels this year was one of his 'diamonds' games unfortunately.

But look how he goes this week without DCE to take on most of the responsibility. Absolute shithouse.
Despite his shitness, f**kwit Ennis still gushing over him like he’s the second coming

Noise

Coach
Yea but cause ponga wants >$1.5m or whatever he’ll never have a quality pack in front of him
His pack is decent. Saifiti brothers (both played origin last year) and Frizell (current origin player). Newcastle's problem is the rest of their spine.

King-Gutho94

Coach
His pack is decent. Saifiti brothers (both played origin last year) and Frizell (current origin player). Newcastle's problem is the rest of their spine.
Yeah spine is shit but Newcastle have this cycle of mediocrity and losing culture ever since Joey retired and they havent been able to get rid of it.

You only have to look at Bennett up at Newcastle and while there were other issues he failed in his 1st year as well with a better squad then this Dolphins side & that was when things weren't as dire in 2014 when players weren't supposedly getting paid on time.

There the only club he has failed at.

Noise

Coach
Yeah spine is shit but Newcastle have this cycle of mediocrity and losing culture ever since Joey retired and they havent been able to get rid of it.

You only have to look at Bennett up at Newcastle and while there were other issues he failed in his 1st year as well with a better squad then this Dolphins side & that was when things weren't as dire in 2014 when players weren't supposedly getting paid on time.

There the only club he has failed at.
He did get them to the prelim final in 2013.

King-Gutho94

Coach
He did get them to the prelim final in 2013.
They won 12 games in the regular season and finished 7th - i don't recall they were ever consistent or looked like winning a comp.

Looking at there season they did beat the Storm in Melbourne in a final i suppose but other then that game did they ever looked like a contender that year. Souths, Roosters & Manly were the other 3 teams in the prelim i think they were far superior.

I must recall though in 2013 i was 19 years old at the time partying most weekends haha & couldn't give a rats about the other teams as we were just dog shit watching us was depressing enough along with Ricky pissing off come finals time wasnt really a year i enjoyed watching RL.