What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: Parra v Knights GAME DAY THREAD 6/6/21

Bandwagon

Staff member
The Storm should definitely be favourites every time we play (assuming both teams near full strength) but we are absolutely a chance of beating them in any given game, especially at Cumberland.

Oh I agree, but objective facts don't give a f**k for my, or your opinion.

84 Baby

Referee
I didn’t see any genuine line breaks. All our tries today were close to the line against a poor team. We have struggled for the few games to break any teams down in attack.
Dunster and Gutho each made “genuine” ones. And while I’ll admit we didn’t go with them, we made a dozen half breaks as well

Bandwagon

Staff member
I didn’t see any genuine line breaks. All our tries today were close to the line against a poor team. We have struggled for the few games to break any teams down in attack.

When an attacking player gets in behind the defensive line, that's a f**kin' line break, the word "genuine" as used here is a mealy mouthed excuse for not paying attention.

No excuses FFS!

84 Baby

Referee
GLBAs are what matter.
Only GLB and As?!???!
tenor.gif

Avenger

Immortal
I said we should at least beat this shit team by 30 and we over achieved. It should have been by 50 if Gutherson was the kicker from the beginning.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I said we should at least beat this shit team by 30 and we over achieved. It should have been by 50 if Gutherson was the kicker from the beginning.

...and if BA hadn't have rested Moses and Papali'i, and shortened RCG's second stint.

Mind you, Moses has been kicking pretty f**king well this year, today was a bit of an outlier

When an attacking player gets in behind the defensive line, that's a f**kin' line break, the word "genuine" as used here is a mealy mouthed excuse for not paying attention.

No excuses FFS!

your sounding like that dumb dumb pou pou getting caught up with useless stats. Blind Freddy can see we are struggling break down good teams. We can’t go through them, it’s either a lack of creativity or poor coaching tactics .knights game aside because they were shit, we are struggling

Bandwagon

Staff member
your sounding like that dumb dumb pou pou getting caught up with useless stats. Blind Freddy can see we are struggling break down good teams. We can’t go through them, it’s either a lack of creativity or poor coaching tactics .knights game aside because they were shit, we are struggling

Hey, I aint the one trying to redefine stats in order to cover for ones observational shortcomings..............

But hey, whatever dude.

Latest posts