What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: Parramatta v Sharks GAME DAY thread 8/6/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Why single out just Evans? We’ve struggled to have players have a go 2 weeks consecutively since round 2
Cause imo his form last week early set a strong platform the other forwards built upon.
Additionally it was the only time I've seen him really put in so two in a row would be an indication he may well have had an epiphany.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Bloody hell...AFL merkin looks like he’s spent some time with Nrown. There’s nothing left of him.
192a0621.jpg

192a0539.jpg

Incorrect

Coach
It's a miserable old day, damp and dull... I've got a bad feeling about this evening's game... I think soggy conditions might see Sharks only win by 24 instead of 40+....

TheParraboy

Staff member
Gonna rain, brings us closer

Hope Moses kicking game on song and decent chases, otherwise Cronulla easily

Chipmunk

Coach
Interested to see how we front up after last week. It's all very well to front up last week and have a crack, but if we turn up this week and play like the week before, was it that worthwhile to have a crack last week.

Kornstar

Coach
Well at least we already have an identified scapegoat tonight, Moses has re-signed for 3 years so when we lose he will be hammered and will trigger a chain of events that leads to a complete meltdown of the forum.........

Eelogical

Referee
Ahh, Endeavour Field, some good memories. The good time I had with a local surfie chick that night under the northern black dot. Those were the days.

Bazal

Post Whore
Are we gonna lock this one at kick off and have a "During the Game" thread?

That way we could have a team thread, a post selection discussion thread, a pre-game thread, a game thread, and a post game thread!!

Gazzamatta

Coach
Well at least we already have an identified scapegoat tonight, Moses has re-signed for 3 years so when we lose he will be hammered and will trigger a chain of events that leads to a complete meltdown of the forum.........
Yeah we play great when we get key contract signings.

TheParraboy

Staff member

I think its time for Moses to be consistently good

Can go missing or do some shitty things, and deserves to get hammered if that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts