What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14 2018: Non Parra games

ouryears

Bench
Hindsight is a great thing but Nathan Cleary should not have played
He is still only a kid, his passing was woefull, 2 occassions his passes hit the ground and not the player, his kicking one of his strengths was poor , just looked clumsy, then again there were a few clumsy blokes out there, terrible game. the closeness gave it the excitment
The kid is a gun, learning by the day. He doesn't need cotton wool.

hindy111

Post Whore
Goes back to what I said. If we where dull strength we could beat Panthers who are top of table.

It must be a worry for Ricky. 6 close games this year and only won 1/6. Last year they had the same trend. I think 2/9 in very close games.

mxlegend99

Referee
Goes back to what I said. If we where dull strength we could beat Panthers who are top of table.

It must be a worry for Ricky. 6 close games this year and only won 1/6. Last year they had the same trend. I think 2/9 in very close games.
Panthers havent been full strength either. But yeah at full strength you could easily beat Panthers that played last night.

So Manly take a home game to Brisbane to play Brisbane and another to NZ to play NZ? Almost as dumb as taking a home game to Darwin to play the Cowboys.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I suspect the NT wanted a bit more bang for their buck than just playing the Raiders or Warriors in Darwin. You don't think Manly takes home games away because they think it'll increase their chance of a win?