What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14: Eels v Bulldogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium 13/6/22

hineyrulz

Post Whore
dogs reaction s GIF

King-Gutho94

Coach
Will parramatta fans outnumber the Dogs fans today.

While Homebush is a hole.

Being a Public Holiday may bring a few extra families who should be able go out and watch.

King-Gutho94

Coach
We really have no excuses today.

The Dogs shouldn't even come close. If we get beaten today, we are nothing more than a mob of mentally piss weak losers.
I have this sick sense Gus Gould will have the dogs revved up today and he would have reminded all the Dogs players that we are exactly that mentally weak and very gettable today.

crocodile

Bench
We really have no excuses today.

The Dogs shouldn't even come close. If we get beaten today, we are nothing more than a mob of mentally piss weak losers.
That's what it should be. Bad luck that we often get done when we go in thinking that a win is perfunctory.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No public holiday up here and I have a meeting from 3-4pm. Will be the quickest meeting in the history of meetings so that I still have time to drive home and drink a 6 pack before the game.

Wally21

Bench
No public holiday up here and I have a meeting from 3-4pm. Will be the quickest meeting in the history of meetings so that I still have time to drive home and drink a 6 pack before the game.
Start coughing like you have the “spicy cough” Gary. That meeting will be over quick smart

Latest posts