What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Bulldogs GAME DAY thread @ BankWest Stadium 20/6/21

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Rf012765ac4d067aa948b7cf50a58bd2d

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Lol...watch the dogs pull off the biggest upset in this century today. Bushy is to busy picking his sons mates in his side and probably playing badminton at training assuming the points are already in the bank

Chipmunk

Coach
Interesting clash. We've obviously given some players an opportunity to see what they have got.

If we play to our potential we put 50 on them, if we show them disrespect we're just as likely to get beaten.

Just get out there, play our power game and the tries will follow. No need to do anything outside of that to get the job done.

eels_fan

First Grade
Weather forecast looks bleak, will certainly turn the game into a grind with less free flowing/offloading football. Definitely takes some of our attacking game away and make it more of a battle. In saying that, our forwards should provide a far better platform. Moses kicking game and Gutho’s energy to get us a comfortable win in the end but it will be close early. Eels by 18

Gronk

Staff member
Interesting clash. We've obviously given some players an opportunity to see what they have got.

If we play to our potential we put 50 on them, if we show them disrespect we're just as likely to get beaten.

Just get out there, play our power game and the tries will follow. No need to do anything outside of that to get the job done.

I think of the 3 out of 14 games we have lost this year, the Dragons and Sea Eagles were allowed to lay all over us, give away multiple resets, just to stifle our momentum. Souths were too good.

I reckon that the ruck has been tidied up now and giving away blatant resets without consequences is now a thing of the past.

If the ref does a reasonable and fair job, we'll win it in a canter. I might end up with egg on my face, but I reckon our club is no longer the team that thinks that they have games like these in the bag and just need to turn up.

Latest posts