What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Souths live game day thread 14/6/18

Bazal

Post Whore
Baz, he’s a tremendous kicker... but if you’re an NRL level winger or fullback you need to be catching bombs... or at least more than a couple of them.

We've dropped, what, two plus one that went backwards so is irrelevant? Hardly earth shattering given the quality of the kicks and definitely not worth calls for a players head as a result of dropping a kick of that quality.
'
Nice from Bev there.

Dibs

Bench
I’ve been a big fan of French but I’m wondering if he has much of a future in the NRL other than a backup. Maybe close to a top 17 player but no cigar.
I hope I’m wrong but at this stage for me he is not a winger or a fullback and I’d be looking at other options in the near future

Joely01

Bench
Those Reynolds bombs are absolutely f**ked. Absolutely, positively f**ked.

Love to see the merkins sledging Bev and Hoff catch one

Easy done!
Organise it and I’ll be there.
And then give me a whole year of training and doing it as my life and I’ll catch the 1 out of 10 that I drop

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
We've dropped, what, two plus one that went backwards so is irrelevant? Hardly earth shattering given the quality of the kicks and definitely not worth calls for a players head as a result of dropping a kick of that quality.
'
Nice from Bev there.

None of our back three have looked comfortable under any kicking pressure tonight. And sadly I include kick offs in that.

Delboy

First Grade
The defence is so awful it's indescribable, I have always thought BA should get a chance next year.
Starting to think he is out of the door, the edge defence and our structure is so poor it's embarrassing. I watched a schoolboys U14 game today, they seemed to position themselves much better. It could be time to redefine the Coaching structure and overhaul the roster for 2019. Bernie , where are you?

Bazal

Post Whore
None of our back three have looked comfortable under any kicking pressure tonight. And sadly I include kick offs in that.

I can't think of any player in history who would look comfortable under a kick like that so it's not really a relevant comment tbh.

How can you look comfortable under a kick that move 4-5m in the last few metres of the drop?

Suitman

Post Whore
I can't think of any player in history who would look comfortable under a kick like that so it's not really a relevant comment tbh.

How can you look comfortable under a kick that move 4-5m in the last few metres of the drop?

Exactly.

Latest posts