What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Souths live game day thread 14/6/18

Apart from the Gennings intercept, have we scored a try from over half way this year?

After last nights horrid game that word Gennings should be struck from the vocab and only be used when you produce a floating turd in the toilet. Eg “I just did a Gennings this morning”

IFR33K

Coach
After last nights horrid game that word Gennings should be struck from the vocab and only be used when you produce a floating turd in the toilet. Eg “I just did a Gennings this morning”

In fairness to him, he’s been very good thus far. His brother has been diabolical all year. If BA had balls mennings would of been dropped weeks ago to work on things.

hindy111

Post Whore
BA said he will blood some youngsters, however this top 30 rubbish has got his hands tied. You can have half your team playing like sheilas, however if they are fit, you have to select them rather than blooding a kid from the 20’s.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/14...h-brad-arthur-to-put-faith-in-his-youngsters/

It's the top 30 he assembled. Are you suggesting he had no plan B?
Other clubs would of included 4+ guys who capable of first grade if needed and ones who see as future NRL players.
It is a shit rule but one he knew about so cant complain... He put guys like Davis in our top 30

Gronk

Staff member
It's the top 30 he assembled. Are you suggesting he had no plan B?
Other clubs would of included 4+ guys who capable of first grade if needed and ones who see as future NRL players.
It is a shit rule but one he knew about so cant complain... He put guys like Davis in our top 30

So correct me if I am wrong, but your contribution to this issue is literally..

IzoS9iJJfToRy6LqC4AUMqiCqMB2x6tky4tMqbbzcFs4K1EjHdQdP-ZSORSixWYdo4OM797M8AyDv9fxsJCxZjuN99uACLpphOzdc9-lQkhgRg47JV1BULLK5-Ed1ZlY3Q=w220-h168-nc

hindy111

Post Whore
So correct me if I am wrong, but your contribution to this issue is literally..

IzoS9iJJfToRy6LqC4AUMqiCqMB2x6tky4tMqbbzcFs4K1EjHdQdP-ZSORSixWYdo4OM797M8AyDv9fxsJCxZjuN99uACLpphOzdc9-lQkhgRg47JV1BULLK5-Ed1ZlY3Q=w220-h168-nc

BA went for depth over quality. And some diamond in rough signings in Evans,Hayne and T rex. All had potential to do well.
If Hayne got to form and T rex returned to what he was and Evans took next step we wouldn't be last.

Injuries have crippled all 3. Seeing what Brown offers I wonder how many of our close losses we may of won.

Anyhows the way it goes.
Still yet to see a side evolve under BA. Same style as 5 yrs ago and team seems to barely improve as season progeesses.

IFR33K

Coach
BA went for depth over quality. And some diamond in rough signings in Evans,Hayne and T rex. All had potential to do well.
If Hayne got to form and T rex returned to what he was and Evans took next step we wouldn't be last.

Injuries have crippled all 3. Seeing what Brown offers I wonder how many of our close losses we may of won.

Anyhows the way it goes.
Still yet to see a side evolve under BA. Same style as 5 yrs ago and team seems to barely improve as season progeesses.

Hard to argue with any of this. BA only seems to be interested in bargain buys. One semi final series in 5 years just doesn’t cut it.

eel01s

Bench
What defence? We always look like we have 11 players on the field the way all teams easily find overlaps.

The fact nothing has changed this season shows that either BA and Kidwell are useless, or the players are not listening.

Either way, it can't continue next season.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Bazal

Post Whore
Death riders are funny f**kers

"Our forwards are shit. BA sucks.We should sign a guy like Junior Paulo!

*club signs Junior Paulo*

"WTF he's so fat and average BA sucks!

Latest posts