What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17 2022: non Parra games (split round)

Gazzamatta

Coach
Pappenpussy might be fast but he gave up there after being caught at dummy half. Gutho would have got closer I reckon.
Melbs backs apart from Olam are gash. Bellamy might kill someone tonight.

hindy111

Post Whore
It's not going to happen. After origin Storm will fire up and become what I think will be the best side in the comp. Or challenge Penrith for it.
But imagine they did implode and players turned on Bellamy.

Eelogical

Referee
It's not going to happen. After origin Storm will fire up and become what I think will be the best side in the comp. Or challenge Penrith for it.
Storm playing like a bed of eels. It's possible.

strider

Post Whore
I reckon the cheese has one foot either side of the checking out fence.

Munster is their star ... they cant afford to low ball him. They go to shit without him

strider

Post Whore
Who were the storm issing? Harry and Munster. And other role players Meany, the centre merkin. Anyone else?