What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18 2024: Eels v Rabbits GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium July 4th

hindy111

Post Whore
Blaize is going to be a star no doubts and if he isn't signed up and lose him we are f**ked.
Guymer looks the goods.

Russel is a NSW cup player.

Moses has been average the first half if ask me. We do the same sequence of attack over and over again.

How Joe O become our best forward shows how much the others have declined.

Eelctrifying

Juniors
I think everything has been said.

For a team to play a grandfinal and then almost certainly win the spoon 18 months later is diabolical.

I feel sorry for Moses. We are going to waste an elite player's best years.

JokerEel

Coach
Blaize is going to be a star no doubts and if he isn't signed up and lose him we are f**ked.
Guymer looks the goods.

Moses has been average the first half if ask me. We do the same sequence of attack over and over again.

Just like to remind every that Guymer isn't signed for next year ......

Every club will now see him tonight and offer him a contract.

T-Boon

Coach
Its such a shame that the WNRL starts up just as interest in the RL season is starting to drop. They need to start it a month before origin.

Wally21

Bench
Guymer looks the goods.

Disagree on Moses Hindy. It’s hard to soar like an eagle when you are surrounded by turkeys

Latest posts