What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18 2024: Eels v Rabbits GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium July 4th

Happy MEel

First Grade
Just like to remind every that Guymer isn't signed for next year ......

Every club will now see him tonight and offer him a contract.
That is mind blowing. He has been our best middle prospect in a long time and not only do we not have him signed long term, we parade him in first grade.

hindy111

Post Whore
Disagree on Moses Hindy. It’s hard to soar like an eagle when you are surrounded by turkeys

In the wet you can't give away 7 tackle set which he did twice that half plus a hospital pass to Pensini In the wet with 3 defenders in his face on 2nd or 3rd tackle in red zone.
Yes I'm being harsh but if we want him to be elite he has to eliminate these things.

Wally21

Bench
In the wet you can't give away 7 tackle set which he did twice that half plus a hospital pass to Pensini In the wet with 3 defenders in his face on 2nd or 3rd tackle in red zone.
Yes I'm being harsh but if we want him to be elite he has to eliminate these things.
I thought Will should have caught the pass. The 7 tackle sets were inch plays that could have gone either way. He’s the least of our problems

Penisini is playing like he wants to be fired from his contract. He's not alone - Matterson, Lane, Paulo all regularly underperforming from what we know they can produce.

Reg and Gutho underperforming because they are likely cooked or in decline. I've given Russell benefit of the doubt due to bad injuries but he's had 18 months and hasn't reached the potential for regular first grade in 2025.

Credit to Blaize - and don't blame him if he doesn't want to re-sign with this basket case club. Liking Tago and Guymer on debut so far, well done young guys - but have we signed them up?

Ofa's stint was good, Brown doing ok, but not $1m ok. Moses having a good go, but must have the shits at the weak defence and dumb errors across the park.

T-Boon

Coach
I think everything has been said.

For a team to play a grandfinal and then almost certainly win the spoon 18 months later is diabolical.

I feel sorry for Moses. We are going to waste an elite player's best years.
I don't feel sorry for Mitch. Its up to him, if he wants he can look around - go to the roosters or something,