What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18 2024: Eels v Rabbits GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium July 4th

JokerEel

Coach
Lane has to be dumped as does Russel.
I thought Matterson had a good game.

Boods passing looks a bit slow to me and telegraphed. I need to see more . Maybe not 100 games. Another 10. We need a hooker.

Guymer and Blaize look like stars. Blaize isn't a winger and is wasted their.

Their halves where far better then ours. I thought Moses was average but tbf to him he has nothing to play with. Shit backs and a soft forward pack so he probably is trying to hard.

Yep agree with all this..

Moses has to over play his hand due to the useless players we have.

Watch Origin and you see the player around him make him look good by hitting the wholes and getting their timing right..

DaveMc

Juniors
I don't see how anyone watches him and can continue to play him on the left..

He should be running at big dumb forwards down the middle with his speed..

Play him at fullback in attack and we will score a lot more
I don’t mind it, can’t be any worse than at the moment

Wally21

Bench
Next week:

1. Gutho
2. Blaize
4. Tago
5. Cini
6. Drown
8. RCG
9. Hands
10. Offa
11. Cartwright
12. Matto (regrettably)
13. Guymer

14. Boods (regrettably)
15. Doorey
16. Paulo (regrettably)
17. Moretti

No idea who plays centre and halfback with Moses in origin.
Doorey to start Happy with Matto off the bench as a middle. Junior should be dropped but will be injured, I would bring in Makatoa, he’s a better defender than most of our forwards.
need to go with Moretti and give him a few weeks.
7 has to be Sanders

Pazza

First Grade
I don't see how anyone watches him and can continue to play him on the left..

He should be running at big dumb forwards down the middle with his speed..

Play him at fullback in attack and we will score a lot more

he needs better coaching, our attacking structures just arent where they need to be

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Sean Russell needs a new jockey asap

1e548a776b708dc1b794fa93ffb435cf.gif

T-Boon

Coach
Brown is paid on his potential. Not worth the money at this point. Seems happy to cruise on talent and take the money.
What I dont get is when he came into first grade as a teen he had this huge wrap for his kicking game. What happened to that? If I was Browns coach I would have him working on nothing but attack for the rest of his career. He looks to me like one of those guys who would say "we practice defense/wrestling 80% of the time we practice".

Dylan Brown going missing is bordering on cowardice. We have signed a dud. Been saying it since he debuted the kid is mentally weak. Won’t jump in when we need him. A typical flat track bully. Hope he goes to the warriors. I know I’m harsh but it’s reality.

Avenger

Immortal
Some observations:

Why the f**k did we constantly go to Russell on the 5th? He’s a slug.

Lane and Paulo are f**king done. Go for Trey Mooney and Royce Hunt instead.

Joffa is our best forward.

I’d play Guymer for the rest of the year. He was very tenacious.

TCT are the kiss of death. That 60’s dude reckons that Matt Arthur will be the best hooker we have ever produced. f**k me, I cannot see it.

Tago did well but is too f**king small to make it. We actually missed Sivo. He would have scored a few out there tonight.

Dylan Brown has been mediocre for two seasons and counting. If he leaves I’d be putting Blaize at 6.