What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18 2024: Eels v Rabbits GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium July 4th

Some observations:

Why the f**k did we constantly go to Russell on the 5th? He’s a slug.

Lane and Paulo are f**king done. Go for Trey Mooney and Royce Hunt instead.

Joffa is our best forward.

I’d play Guymer for the rest of the year. He was very tenacious.

TCT are the kiss of death. That 60’s dude reckons that Matt Arthur will be the best hooker we have ever produced. f**k me, I cannot see it.

Tago did well but is too f**king small to make it. We actually missed Sivo. He would have scored a few out there tonight.

Dylan Brown has been mediocre for two seasons and counting. If he leaves I’d be putting Blaize at 6.
TCT lol. Those dopes are absolute amateurs.

Chipmunk

Coach
Once the Titans beat us without Moses, and then we get the Bye, we might as well just give blokes a game for the experience after that.

Should we even just drop 1/2 the team and aim for a NSW Cup Premiership?

Paulo, Lane and Russell should all be introduced to the coach of the local Ron Massey Cup team.

JokerEel

Coach
Some observations:

Why the f**k did we constantly go to Russell on the 5th? He’s a slug.

Lane and Paulo are f**king done. Go for Trey Mooney and Royce Hunt instead.

Joffa is our best forward.

I’d play Guymer for the rest of the year. He was very tenacious.

TCT are the kiss of death. That 60’s dude reckons that Matt Arthur will be the best hooker we have ever produced. f**k me, I cannot see it.

Tago did well but is too f**king small to make it. We actually missed Sivo. He would have scored a few out there tonight.

Dylan Brown has been mediocre for two seasons and counting. If he leaves I’d be putting Blaize at 6.

Mooney resigned with the Raiders...

Must be happy to stay down in Raider land and come off the bench...

Would have loved him to come home

Noise

Coach
Russell has never been anything more than a reserve grader. How he has played so much first grade boggles the mind.

Lane is the laziest merkin I’ve ever seen play.

Cartwright has reverted to his Titans days.

Penisini has reverted to Waqa Blake.

Paulo and RCG are both past it.

Dylan Brown just doesn’t give a f**k.

And Arthur looks to be a smaller version of Lussick. Tries hard but slow and doesn’t pass that well. I reckon the playing traits of Brad , Jake and Matt are all similar. Effort is there but just don’t have the size, speed or skill for first grade.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
i wouldnt be so quick writing off MA.

Hooker is a cerebral position, where the player is going to have to get use to working with the players around him. Especially if his game is build around being crafty. This year is all about development, let the kid grow.
Only an idiot would tbh. He’s 19 and played somewhere close to 40 mins of footy in A Grade, in a side that is running on fumes.

Hooker is a cerebral position, where the player is going to have to get use to working with the players around him. Especially if his game is build around being crafty. This year is all about development, let the kid grow.
Happy to give the kid more time but I see nothing in his game. He’s slow to pass and does
Not run the ball, his speed is not existent. Let’s see if he can develop but I have my doubts.

boooooooooooods

JokerEel

Coach

I still think he could be good..

If his Dad wasn't the coach I reckon he would be behind Riley Smith this year..

Wally21

Bench
Russell has never been anything more than a reserve grader. How he has played so much first grade boggles the mind.

Lane is the laziest merkin I’ve ever seen play.

Cartwright has reverted to his Titans days.

Penisini has reverted to Waqa Blake.

Paulo and RCG are both past it.

Dylan Brown just doesn’t give a f**k.

And Arthur looks to be a smaller version of Lussick. Tries hard but slow and doesn’t pass that well. I reckon the playing traits of Brad , Jake and Matt are all similar. Effort is there but just don’t have the size, speed or skill for first grade.
Agree with everything except the Matt Arthur comment Noise. I think he’s been ok so far.

Gherkin

Juniors

As with the other kids that we’ve debuted this year he’ll improve a lot over the off season. Obviously there’ll be physical gains as they get older, but this small taste of 1st grade will really let them know what it takes to make it and put them in good stead for a big few months over summer. I’d be bringing Brazel onto the bench before the end of the year. Possibly a few others as well. We don’t seem to have any salary cap space for next year so our only chance of being competitive is our juniors

Latest posts