What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Warriors GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 15/7/22

crocodile

Bench
you're assuming it's an eels supporter

i can't get my head around someone calling themselves an eels fan and making death threats to one of their own players
I'm not assuming much at all. I doubt that a rival supporter would be the slightest bit interested in the escapades of Mitchell Moses. Not enough for death threats anyway. That leaves a disgruntled fan, something personal unrelated to footy or some random plonker. Either way, repeat watching of the 2009 Grand final would be a suitable tribulation.

I'm not assuming much at all. I doubt that a rival supporter would be the slightest bit interested in the escapades of Mitchell Moses. Not enough for death threats anyway. That leaves a disgruntled fan, something personal unrelated to footy or some random plonker. Either way, repeat watching of the 2009 Grand final would be a suitable tribulation.
unless it's a storm fan

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Whilst sitting in a pit full of crocodiles.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

I've seen a roosters fan yell abuse at David Fifita for costing him to win his multi. If someone was a little more unhinged they could probably make the connection from yelling abuse to phoning someone making death threats.