What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd2 2022: Non Parra games

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If we had 40% of the ball you'd be bitching about our shit ball control. Why not be consistent and do the same with the Tigers, you Tugger?
The Tigers squad and ours are really comparable, we are being tipped by some to make a GF and they are the spoon favs. For good reason. You are happy to torch them and make all the excuses in the world for our team of bald plodders.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Neither is ours, doesn’t stop you and Pou talking it up every chance.
I'm consistently circumspect and have never talked up their defence of late. Don't confuse me cutting down your bullshit with me talking anything up. You've gotten so desperate you've resorted to making shit up. You're an embarrassment.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The Tigers squad and ours are really comparable, we are being tipped by some to make a GF and they are the spoon favs. For good reason. You are happy to torch them and make all the excuses in the world for our team of bald plodders.
Listen you rum addled f**ken moron.

This started because some deadshit suggested their defence was better than ours. Can't believe this is even a topic that is being argued. You cant help yourself mate. Just have to argue everything no matter how hopeless your position is.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Listen you rum addled f**ken moron.

This started because some deadshit suggested their defence was better than ours. Can't believe this is even a topic that is being argued. You cant help yourself mate. Just have to argue everything no matter how hopeless your position is.
Their defence is shit and so is ours, “CaN’t BeLiEvE iT’s A tOpIC bEiNg ArGuEd”

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Their defence is shit and so is ours, “CaN’t BeLiEvE iT’s A tOpIC bEiNg ArGuEd”
No dickhead. The position put forward was that their defence is better than ours and I responded accordingly.

Are you really arguing against that? Really? Seriously? Like, surely not bro?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No dickhead. The position put forward was that their defence is better than ours and I responded accordingly.

Are you really arguing against that? Really? Seriously? Like, surely not bro?
We’ve had 56% of the ball in both our games and have also missed the most Tackles out of any side with 82. I’d say our defence is absolutely pathetic. I know we’ve let in the most line breaks as well.

Arguing who’s defence is worse is like saying what’s worse Ebola or cancer of the ass. But hey you do you.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We’ve had 56% of the ball in both our games and have also missed the most Tackles out of any off side with 82. I’d say our defence is absolutely pathetic. I know we’ve let in the most line breaks as well.

Arguing who’s defence is worse is like saying what’s worse Ebola or cancer of the ass. But hey you do you.
If they are both shit why not bag the stupid merkin suggesting the Tigers defence is way better than ours?

Oh thats right he said something negative about the eels and his name isn't Pou or Gary. I've got my f**ken eye on you merkin. The next time you head to the Chardies trough for a piss I am giving you an atomic f**ken wedgie.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If they are both shit why not bag the stupid merkin suggesting the Tigers defence is way better than ours?

Oh thats right he said something negative about the eels and his name isn't Pou or Gary. I've got my f**ken eye on you merkin. The next time you head to the Chardies trough for a piss I am giving you an atomic f**ken wedgie.
All I said was I wonder how we’d go with just 40% of the ball and a man in the bin. I doubt we would do any better. And off you goooooooooo!!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If we had that little ball it would mean we were taking more risks and scoring more tries, like in the first half against the Titans. But if we're doing that we are not holding the ball and putting our defence under huge pressure. Like in the first half against the Titans.

Noise

Coach
If we had that little ball it would mean we were taking more risks and scoring more tries, like in the first half against the Titans.
No. Teams with minimal possession usually score less tries. One 40minutes of football is not representative of what usually happens.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
All I said was I wonder how we’d go with just 40% of the ball and a man in the bin. I doubt we would do any better. And off you goooooooooo!!!!
Picking unneccessary arguments with one of us again like you always do because you are obsessed. You've openly admitted you disagree with the original inaccurate statement about the Tigers having superior effort in defence. You keep playing the man, man...get ready for a cut lunch.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Picking unneccessary arguments with one of us again like you always do because you are obsessed. You've openly admitted you disagree with the original inaccurate statement about the Tigers having superior effort in defence. You keep playing the man, man...get ready for a cut lunch.
Speaking off playing the man if your tongue got any further up Pou’s date you could lick his eye brows.