What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20 2022 Non Parra games - Women in league Rd

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Time for my weekly whinge about Joey. They're all strong Joey ffs. They're Rugby League players. And yes, the replays look good from head on. And if you call enough players rep stars of the future, you'll be right sometimes.

the phantom menace

First Grade
That game limped a bit in the second half.

Wonder if the regular Manly first 17 who played will be dirty on the 7 homophobes for taking them out of the contest over a couple of coloured stripes...?

Do we play that divided rabble next round?

strider

Post Whore
Time for my weekly whinge about Joey. They're all strong Joey ffs. They're Rugby League players. And yes, the replays look good from head on. And if you call enough players rep stars of the future, you'll be right sometimes.
Well somebody isnt too keen on joey

hindy111

Post Whore
Collins KO was one of the worse I've seen. I don't recall so many concussions 10yrs ago. Maybe I was oblivious to it based on NO HIAs.
It's almost ridiculous to think players used to come back on after that and called tough.

That was quote sickening. Hope the kids ok.

hindy111

Post Whore
That game limped a bit in the second half.

Wonder if the regular Manly first 17 who played will be dirty on the 7 homophobes for taking them out of the contest over a couple of coloured stripes...?

Do we play that divided rabble next round?

They'll be fired up with top 8 on the line. I can see them firing up big time. A good effort last night with 7 out plus Turbo.

Soto

Bench
They were up for last night Manly.

But i reckon they will be flat next week.

This week would have been taxing mentally.
Everyone forgets the Roosters were brave though.
Not only did they have to play against a depleted Moanly team but they had to cross the bridge to do so

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yes, me. I'm not too keen on him.
I'm sure he's fun on a night out, but as a commentator he's bottom of the tree. They should stick to having him at half or fulltime.
Joey has a few issues i suspect.

I have been down in the field club corporate section a couple of times over the years at Commbank and the commentators walk through there regularly before the game.

Joey is the only commentator that refuses to engage with the fans even for a quick photo.

I hate to say it but Billy Slater, Cam Smith, Brad Fittler, Paul Gallen all give there time and are happy to engage with the fans if they get politely asked for a quick photo or chat.

Joey generally just brushes everyone whenever he walks past and doesn't give anyone the time of day. Which is his right i suppose but when you compare with the others who are on channel 9 it stands out.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Im coming to quite like Billy Slater .... which makes me sick ffs
I agree i would love for him to coach Parramatta after BA even though it would never happen.

Which makes me feel Ill considering how much i hated him as a player and a grub he was on it.

But he is a winner very methodical would have the team prepared very well tactically & I reckon he is a good man manager as well. What we need.