What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20 2023: Non Parra games

the phantom menace

First Grade
The Cowboys are looking formidable. Next weeks game will be vital and is essentially a 4-point game. I’ll be very impressed if we beat them up north where they’ll be seeking revenge.
Yeah, I don't have us getting near them up there tbh. Despite our prelim final victory last year, I don't think we'll be peaked for that performance just yet.

Avenger

Immortal
Some observations from the games so far:

* Ciraldo will not last at the Dogs. Gould will spear him and the only thing that will save him is if Gould goes first.
* Seibold is a crap coach and will get the arse next year.
* BA was right to show Nathan Brown the door.
* The Roosters have no excuse for their terrible form. I reckon Robinson will also be under pressure next season.

JokerEel

Coach

* Ciraldo will not last at the Dogs. Gould will spear him and the only thing that will save him is if Gould goes first.
* The Roosters have no excuse for their terrible form. I reckon Robinson will also be under pressure next season.

Imagine Seibold getting all his Managers players to the club to again get the ass 😂 He should have learnt his lesson after the Broncos.

Gus has saved his ass by coming out and saying he told Ciraldo to come in 24, So if Ciraldo has another shit year in 24 Gus can pass the blame on.

Robbo is an Average coach BA levels should be bald..

King-Gutho94

Coach

The worry for Ciraldo he was supposedly the Defence guru for the Panthers.

And the Dogs Defence has gotten worse.

If the dogs were competitive but losing on lack of talent you could go well his systems are in place just lack of talent.

They are getting lapped by big margins most weeks.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The Cowboys are looking formidable. Next weeks game will be vital and is essentially a 4-point game. I’ll be very impressed if we beat them up north where they’ll be seeking revenge.
There the games we generally win tbh. When we are underdogs.

Not saying we will as the cows have found the mojo while we still have to get through another game with still no Dylan Brown.

I like to think the lads will rise again and be inspired what they did last year they shouldn't fear Townsville anymore after what they did in that prelim.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Warriors could do us a solid here if they go on with it, and eat into the Sharks differential enough that we can overtake them

Obviously assuming we're good enough to put some points on the Titans.

JokerEel

Coach
Warriors could do us a solid here if they go on with it, and eat into the Sharks differential enough that we can overtake them

Obviously assuming we're good enough to put some points on the Titans.

We would need 4 points from today's win to jump the Sharks this week but anything is possible in the NRL

Bandwagon

Staff member
We would need 4 points from today's win to jump the Sharks this week but anything is possible in the NRL

Titans is a four point game!

But nah, I meant on wins and PD, points aren't all that meaningful on account of the uneven distribution of byes.

eels_fan

First Grade
The Sharks are the biggest top 8 frauds in history. Only the softest draw possible has them not as a bottom 5-6 team