What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY thread @ Mackay 29/7/21

Gazzamatta

Coach
Looking forward to another day of sarcasm and beating up our team.
Should we lose no doubt all your dreams will come true. Just go with the flow dude. You stress way too much. We are all Eels supporters. None more so than others.

crocodile

Bench
Glad I checked in. Now I know it's game day. Fire up recidivist reprobates.

I0000hiNuVYy_YUg.jpg

Chipmunk

Coach
Well the time for talk is over. We're six weeks from the end of the regular season, and in that time we play each of the Top 6 teams.

We all may have differing opinions of how this team is going, but in six weeks time we will know exactly what level this team is really at.

Our Final series virtually starts tonight.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Well the time for talk is over. We're six weeks from the end of the regular season, and in that time we play each of the Top 6 teams.

We all may have differing opinions of how this team is going, but in six weeks time we will know exactly what level this team is really at.

Our Final series virtually starts tonight.

yup

Whilst not the end of the world , a loss won’t be a good look going forward. More pressure to stay in the top 4, which will be just that much more harder to hold onto considering who we play next 5 weeks.

I’m quietly confident..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the Chooks are down on man power

if we don't win tonite, we are pretenders

Happy MEel

First Grade
FFS, Cartwright out and Stone in. It better be through injury because at least Bryce would have been a point of difference in attack. If it’s not injury and Jake has a spot in the 17 over Bryce, there’s simply no other explanation other than nepotism as far as I’m concerned.

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach
Look, I like Ray Stone.... But seriously, he might as well change his last name to Arthur. Ray and Jake Arthur both get picked when there are better options available. Both get a charmed run with the gaffer....

King-Gutho94

Coach
Look, I like Ray Stone.... But seriously, he might as well change his last name to Arthur. Ray and Jake Arthur both get picked when there are better options available. Both get a charmed run with the gaffer....
Ray stone shouldn't be playing for us again unless there is a massive injury toll. Tries hard but simply not up to the mustard.

Maybe we can offload them to the Mackay cutters while we are there