What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20 Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread 28/7/18

T-Boon

Coach
Hayne looks so much fitter than he was at the start of the year. I think he plays fullback full time.

Defend with him on the wing and then attack with him at the fullback.

I would also have him do everything Norman does, just take over from him. That early kick Norman did from the scrum that led to a drop out would have been a try if Hayne kicked it because he would have gotten it in the corner on a dime and that is where it was meant to go for French.

strider

Post Whore
FFS. Norman running into touch on the halftime siren ruined out completion rate .... its now only 92% ... f**k you corey

T-Boon

Coach
Once again our primary dummy half back is off because we insist on playing him in the forwards against guys who weigh about 40kg more than him. Play him in the outside backs in defense. Move Taka in and Hayne in and give the little guys body a break.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
270DD87A00000578-4306282-Back_for_more_Director_Ridley_Scott_has_teased_a_possible_Gladia-m-10_1489330681101.jpg

Eelogical

Referee
Pou hinted at the penalty count. Not if, but when it evens up. Since we're 8-3 at half time, lets see if it indeed does even up or more. If it does, will we be good enough? It's beyond exciting!!!

Wally21

Bench
Gotta say, Timmy and Peni coming on had us go to another level. Mannah has been above average in a well below average year. I’ve been critical of him in the past, but credit where credit is due

Latest posts