What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21 2022: Non Parra games

the phantom menace

First Grade
Provided we beat Manly, and chooks beat Ponys , We jump up to 5th, maybe into top 4 if an upset or two, though cant see it
Tick. Good effort Roosters.

Would love to see Titans knock off the Storm... however unlikely.

We just have to make sure of our win at Brooky under current circumstances - we're virtually full strength (just Moses out), so no excuses at all if we're serious.

hindy111

Post Whore
Raiders to beat Penrith.

Ricky will have them fired up remember the last 3 years Penrith fans have been taking the piss out of the Viking clap. And there have been a few onfield dust ups.

I said this a few weeks back. Canberra could go undefeated. We need Penrith to win. If we lost to Manly we play for our season against Souths.
I don't want to be relying in having to beat Storm and Brisbane away to make 8. They'll be tough games

hindy111

Post Whore
Roosters are getting fit
Souths are starting to warm up
Canberra are rolling him
Eels could also

This could be an awesome finals series. Very hard to pick winners.
I got the Roosters at close to 30-1. I see them as the potential dark horse of this comp. Don't underestimate how good Keary is.

Incorrect

Coach
What ? Why would you move your best 5/8 away and bring in a dud rookie ?????????????? 😘

As you went to great lengths to point out a couple of weeks back, Munster has played quite a number of games at FB in the past and is a proven performer there. Bellamy has lost Paps and Meaney as his first choice FB's and Coates is only coming back from injury, Olam's out with covid, he has f**k all outside back options to potentially fill in there - he's got a TIgers player on the wing FFS - and he obviously feels Wishart isn't up to it so he has to try something different.

I feel it's a completely different situation to parachuting an unproven rookie in to the halves and shifting your number 6 to the centres where he is unproven (again, the opposite of what Muster is at FB).

You whinge about people coming on here and posting negatively about JA, but whenever you think you've seen a tweet from some random Thomas, Richard or Harold that suits your side of the narrative you're as quick to jump on here and post it. Like it or not, you're as much a troll as those posters you're blowing kisses at weirdo....

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As you went to great lengths to point out a couple of weeks back, Munster has played quite a number of games at FB in the past and is a proven performer there. Bellamy has lost Paps and Meaney as his first choice FB's and Coates is only coming back from injury, Olam's out with covid, he has f**k all outside back options to potentially fill in there - he's got a TIgers player on the wing FFS - and he obviously feels Wishart isn't up to it so he has to try something different.

I feel it's a completely different situation to parachuting an unproven rookie in to the halves and shifting your number 6 to the centres where he is unproven (again, the opposite of what Muster is at FB).

You whinge about people coming on here and posting negatively about JA, but whenever you think you've seen a tweet from some random Thomas, Richard or Harold that suits your side of the narrative you're as quick to jump on here and post it. Like it or not, you're as much a troll as those posters you're blowing kisses at weirdo....
Drown is proven at all the things a centre needs to be able to do. Merkins were calling for him to move to centre as early as this last off season.

And when he was moved to centre it was because we had a shortage of outside backs.

Gronk

Staff member

1659679938205.png