What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21 2024: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
The Womens NRL kicks off tonight anyone wanting some live footy
knights v roosters 745pm
knights going for 10 wins in a row...

In the mens , what a cracking opener to kick start the rd....

Fri
6pm Warriors v Tigers

Sat
Broncos v Dogs
Cows v Sharks
Chooks v Manly

Sun
Dragons v Panthers
Dolphins v Titans
Raiders v Souths

King-Gutho94

Coach
Leeds and Huddersfield 6-all after 17 mins on Fox League

Leeds denied a try for double movement.

BA didn't seem impressed with the decision.

Wally21

Bench
Whatever happens with JR, I hope to f**k he doesn’t bring Stefano Otukimano back, he is so over rated and over hyped. Nowhere near the worth money that they are talking for him

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Galvan /Galvin has progressively gotten worse this season .
I thought he played well and much of the tiges attacking threat came from him. he’s a 19 yo kid playing his first games of first grade …. I mean what are you expecting ?
The fact that he is such a crucial cog in the tigers team at such at young age is a bit sad really

JokerEel

Coach
I thought he played well and much of the tiges attacking threat came from him. he’s a 19 yo kid playing his first games of first grade …. I mean what are you expecting ?
The fact that he is such a crucial cog in the tigers team at such at young age is a bit sad really

He looks to be over playing his hand. Don't expect anything from a 19 year old it's just an observation that he started the year well and it's been getting worse..

King-Gutho94

Coach
Not saying it's not true but imagine picking the Dogs over the Storm.....

Dogs are on the rise yes but the Storm are still on top
He still lives at Toonie

I don't believe he wants to leave Sydney.

But wants to get out of the Tigers so the Dogs are probably the best bet considering there willing to pay decent coin as well

JokerEel

Coach
He still lives at Toonie

I don't believe he wants to leave Sydney.

But wants to get out of the Tigers so the Dogs are probably the best bet considering there willing to pay decent coin as well

Apparently they aren't going to offer him as much as the Tigers were they also only have 1 spot left on their roster for 2025.