What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21: Parra v Knights LIVE GAME DAY thread 10/8/19

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
image3.jpg

Go Parra

crocodile

Bench
Better put a red aside for the entertainment. Fantastic Eels win followed by the Wannabies doing the All Blacks over.

Hide the razor blades just in case.

I was looking at the ladder earlier and wondering which results would favour us, so I plugged the numbers into the old calculator watch and it revealed that the best result for us today would be a win. So go us!

Bandwagon

Staff member
I was looking at the ladder earlier and wondering which results would favour us, so I plugged the numbers into the old calculator watch and it revealed that the best result for us today would be a win. So go us!

I too have come to this rather startling conclusion.

Tooooks

Bench
Knights in terrible form, been smashed in the media (including scathing comments from Andrew Johns). I fear a good old fashioned ambush.

Incorrect

Coach
I've got a Gamble-tron 2000.....its telling me Knights by 200 points... Worthless hunk of junk....

TheParraboy

Staff member
Do we want to win this game, then titans lose next week?

Or do we want Knights to lose today and we win next week?