What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22 2024: Non Parra games

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
A couple of smart cookies were calling for us to look at signing Lofi Khan-Pereirha a couple of years back before his salary exploded... His pace and finishing was there for all to see.
Probably why his salary exploded. There's no discounts when slobs at home can see a player has talent. The ship has sailed.

Soto

Bench
A couple of smart cookies were calling for us to look at signing Lofi Khan-Pereirha a couple of years back before his salary exploded... His pace and finishing was there for all to see.
💯.
That's why blokes like him, Xavier Savage, Kini, Sloan, Koula may have mistakes or some flaws but gee they are game breakers and in full flight they finish off tries and can go the distance...
If Flanno wants to tell Sloan he ain't good enough yet I'd be happily making enquiries legitimately through Loamx of course...
Guth can teach him the finer things from centre or wing.
Guth will be great wherever you play him...

Incorrect

Coach
Probably why his salary exploded. There's no discounts when slobs at home can see a player has talent. The ship has sailed.
I get the feeling you resent when other posters display significantly more insight than you like to think you possess and this is when you get personal and start referring to them as slobs and deadshits...

You need to get past it mate. It's unattractive...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I get the feeling you resent when other posters display significantly more insight than you like to think you possess and this is when you get personal and start referring to them as slobs and deadshits...

You need to get past it mate. It's unattractive...
Nah I just don't like when nobodies (or slobs or deadshits) pretend they know more than the people who get paid to make decisions, in any field.

The Titans haven't won a finals match since beating Ivan Cleary's Warriors side in 2010. Merkins don't want to be there. If they're buying or retaining players, they aren't getting them for unders.

Incorrect

Coach
If they're buying or retaining players, they aren't getting them for unders.
Unless you or some of the other slobs or deadshits around here know any better, i don't think Khan-Pereirha was being chased by any other clubs in any meaningful way when they extended him, it was good business because I reckon he'd still be on a modest contract. And in this particular case I would actually back my insight over the likes of our HOF and assert that he was exactly the sort of player we should have been chasing... But all good, Russell and Dunster on the same sort of money or unders will do the trick for a while.... FMD.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Unless you or some of the other slobs or deadshits around here know any better, i don't think Khan-Pereirha was being chased by any other clubs in any meaningful way when they extended him, it was good business because I reckon he'd still be on a modest contract.
Yeah I don't think he'd be on huge money either, because he's not that good. He's fast and a very good finisher, but then so was Nathan Merritt. Hell, so is Sivo, who is also good in the air.
And in this particular case I would actually back my insight over the likes of our HOF and assert that he was exactly the sort of player we should have been chasing... But all good, Russell and Dunster on the same sort of money or unders will do the trick for a while.... FMD.
Dunster was a more well rounded player prior to his injury. Russell at least has some positional versatility. But I think AKP would be on at least as much as Dunster, and more than Russell. He'd probably be on less than Sivo. Just my opinion. We don't know how much any of them are on.