What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23: Parra v Bulldogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 20/8/22

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
BA in the press conference when asked about when the Bulldogs played us last and how they embarrassed us. Not quoting word for word but He said that he had not brought up how the dogs humiliated Parra. He expects players to aim up. See that’s the problem with this coach. Yeah sure you have some accountability as a player to lift but as a coach your job is to motivate your team. That’s why he’s failed to win the big games because he expects the players to lift by themselves.

Nothing less than a absolute total dominant game will suffice today.
They should bring in Brett Kenny to give a pep talk.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I just hope the players are aware kickoff is at 3pm today.

Our best will beat the dogs but not expecting to be a cricket score will be 10-12 point win at most.

hindy111

Post Whore
They should bring in Brett Kenny to give a pep talk.

When I played you played tough. None of this going off shit for head knocks. And the club.have no idea. They are clueless. Who is in charge? Sack the lot and me and Price will come in charge. And if use don't put in I'll drop you all till you win. Bloody hopless

strider

Post Whore
When I played you played tough. None of this going off shit for head knocks. And the club.have no idea. They are clueless. Who is in charge? Sack the lot and me and Price will come in charge. And if use don't put in I'll drop you all till you win. Bloody hopless
You think he posts on this forum?

Gronk

Staff member
They where very lame. It's good you've moved on from your GIF days. You've evolved.
You’re the last person Id be taking social media advice from merkin. I’m surprised that your reply here was even on topic. Usually you just share the finer details of the carrot you just ate.

Chipmunk

Coach
Anything but a win will be unacceptable at this stage of the season.

It would be nice to get a big win, but we're just as likely to win by 20 as we are to lose by 20.

Who really knows who's turning up.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Too sensible. You need to dumb it down a few shades for it to be genuine Kenny.

hindy111

Post Whore
You’re the last person Id be taking social media advice from merkin. I’m surprised that your reply here was even on topic. Usually you just share the finer details of the carrot you just ate.

They where but. I'd say borderline embarrassing and it's good you've grown up and moved on from the GIFs

Latest posts