What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24 2024: 8pm Eels v Chooks GAME DAY THREAD @ Allianz Stadium Aug 16th

Hopefully Ryles sends our squad on a version of SAS Australia in the off-season, to harden the f**kers up and make them face their demons.

Fitness Training GIF by Channel 7

84 Baby

Referee
Why stop sledging him? Him and BA have been the constant on this failure over the years.

Happy to see him go along with most of the support staff who have been content on letting the levels go down over the years.

Stop thinking you need to be the white f**king knight btw
1723959288289.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Someone said Murphy is a nice guy. So no one should criticise his long term coaching role with our inconsistant, underporforming footy team. ... yeah, nah

I think we all accept our team has a long running issue with their intestinal fortitude. Might treating them too nicely have played a role in that?

I think some of the most respected coaches of recent times are harsh but respected. Do those coaches have soft friendly sidekicks keeping their teams successful? Or are they all on the same page?

Listen merkin
Don't be so pessimistic

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yep I supported the merkins while at the club but looking at how bad things are right now it is evidence that BA and his long term staff were the issue.
I think 98% of supporters see this view and have for a long time. There is still the minority that still think BA wasn't the problem.

BA used this club as a family business for far too long and most fans got sick of it of the BS.

This started long before Jake even played FG who was collateral damage in the whole thing.

Trace it back to 2014 when he had his 2 sons as ball boys. Followed by having them in the coaches box.

Having Jake as a 16 year old stand in the sheds while BA is ripping into players was a deadset disgrace.

I remember in 2018 they crossed to the sheds on fox league after a game and BA was giving a bake to Josh Hoffman and Jake is in the background watching it all unfold.

Jake should never been in that environment where a coach is degrading the players.

If Brad wants to spray players that's fine do it behind close doors with other coaches and players only in there.

But having his teenage sons hang around change rooms in a work environment when blunt discussions are having was a horrible and unprofessional look. Bring them afterwards once the team meetings are done but not during it.

I think it showed the arrogance and contempt he had for the job thinking he was entitled and had a job for life.

And its shown since he got punted

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think 98% of supporters see this view and have for a long time. There is still the minority that still think BA wasn't the problem.

BA used this club as a family business for far too long and most fans got sick of it of the BS.

This started long before Jake even played FG who was collateral damage in the whole thing.

Trace it back to 2014 when he had his 2 sons as ball boys. Followed by having them in the coaches box.

Having Jake as a 16 year old stand in the sheds while BA is ripping into players was a deadset disgrace.

I remember in 2018 they crossed to the sheds on fox league after a game and BA was giving a bake to Josh Hoffman and Jake is in the background watching it all unfold.

Jake should never been in that environment where a coach is degrading the players.

If Brad wants to spray players that's fine do it behind close doors with other coaches and players only in there.

But having his teenage sons hang around change rooms in a work environment when blunt discussions are having was a horrible and unprofessional look. Bring them afterwards once the team meetings are done but not during it.

I think it showed the arrogance and contempt he had for the job thinking he was entitled and had a job for life.

And its shown since he got punted

This post made my nipples extremely hard KG.

Last edited: