What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24 2024: Non Parra games (Retro Round)

Soto

Bench
I don't mind Jorge Tafua oh I mean Christian Tuipulotu...has a dig and love his post try celebrations...
Speaking of wingers, not sure if it's true but thought I read that Blake Wilson from Dogs has been told he's free to leave if he gets a contract offer from another club
I'd be signing him for sure

JokerEel

Coach
I don't mind Jorge Tafua oh I mean Christian Tuipulotu...has a dig and love his post try celebrations...
Speaking of wingers, not sure if it's true but thought I read that Blake Wilson from Dogs has been told he's free to leave if he gets a contract offer from another club
I'd be signing him for sure

Nah f**k him Gutho rang him personally and offered him his Fullback spot if he signed with us.
Stayed with the Dogs now they don't want him..

Go play for the Tigers

Soto

Bench
Nah f**k him Gutho rang him personally and offered him his Fullback spot if he signed with us.
Stayed with the Dogs now they don't want him..

Go play for the Tigers
Lol..cmon we need to keep building. If we have signed Ionghi then Wilson will play wing anyway.

JokerEel

Coach
Lol..cmon we need to keep building. If we have signed Ionghi then Wilson will play wing anyway.

Iongi if he isn't straight to 1 will be on a wing with Simmonson next year Lomax and Penisini at centre.

If Iongi goes to 1

Iongi
Lomax
Penisini
Gutho
Simmonson

Soto

Bench
Iongi if he isn't straight to 1 will be on a wing with Simmonson next year Lomax and Penisini at centre.

If Iongi goes to 1

Iongi
Lomax
Penisini
Gutho
Simmonson
I feel there are a few signings to come especially if 1 or 2 do get moved on.. chequebook open

JokerEel

Coach
I feel there are a few signings to come especially if 1 or 2 do get moved on.. chequebook open

Probably but I doubt we are chasing a winger we should try to bring up some juniors to cup next year.
Instead of signing plodders who gets in their way to develop.

Soto

Bench
Probably but I doubt we are chasing a winger we should try to bring up some juniors to cup next year.
Instead of signing plodders who gets in their way to develop.
Plods are gone by way of the previous coach. Young ones and proven 1st graders for now