What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24: Parra v Broncos LIVE GAME DAY thread 30/8/19

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Even if we just have one more win this year please make it this one, my smug levels will be through the roof while talking footy with my friends. Most of them support the Broncos and after another loss will no doubt hop on the Melbourne bandwagon.

Eelogical

Referee
Even if we just have one more win this year please make it this one, my smug levels will be through the roof while talking footy with my friends. Most of them support the Broncos and after another loss will no doubt hop on the Melbourne bandwagon.
@hineyrulz talking footy with his friends. I wonder what direction the conversation would go. BA for PM!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
200.webp

Noise

Coach
Qlders are f**king idiots. Earlier this year I was over seas and talking footy with some qlders. When I asked them their team 2 different groups said broncos, but I also really like the Storm. f**ken two headed inbreeding merkins.

Gronk

Staff member
Offahenyowie is out.

Also interesting that the Broncos have :arrow_backward::arrow_forward: their wingers. :thinking:

Bazal

Post Whore
I can't fire up yet. I haven't had my coffee and avo toast.

But once I do.... Oh boy. Ohhhhhhh boy

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Qlders are f**king idiots. Earlier this year I was over seas and talking footy with some qlders. When I asked them their team 2 different groups said broncos, but I also really like the Storm. f**ken two headed inbreeding merkins.
Yep, pretty much nails it.

I went to the 2015 with some Bronco fans, after the game they weren’t too upset at all and told me at least QLD won. Deadset plonkers :joy:

Gronk

Staff member
I'd expect that if they put Oates against Sivo they have a plan to bomb his wing on every set.

Yeah good luck with that. I don’t think that Sivo has that many chinks in his armour. The short attacking kick maybe.

Switching wingers sometimes backfires because players feel uncomfortable and get at times disoriented.

The best way to beat us is #penaltybroncos.