What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp Aug 23rd

Stagger eel

Staff member
Has there been a better afternoon then that at the footy.

Only winning a premiership would top it i reckon.

What a glorious afternoon it was.

when was the last game we had such a commanding lead at half time?

it was one of the rare times I sat back and put my feet up and thoroughly enjoyed a second half without any stress.

King-Gutho94

Coach
when was the last game we had such a commanding lead at half time?

it was one of the rare times I sat back and put my feet up and thoroughly enjoyed a second half without any stress.
Someone told me at halftime lining up at the toilets gee Moses missing those goals might come back and haunt us.

I said your kidding Brisbane are cooked they couldn't even get it past the 30m line,

We bashed them for 80 mins and never relented its the most ruthless performance i have seen Parra produce in my life.

EelsFan05

Bench
Someone told me at halftime lining up at the toilets gee Moses missing those goals might come back and haunt us.

I said your kidding Brisbane are cooked they couldn't even get it past the 30m line,

We bashed them for 80 mins and never relented its the most ruthless performance i have seen Parra produce in my life.
I cannot blame the man for his pessimism.

Chipmunk

Coach
Anything is possible tonight. Hopefully we come away with a good performance and get the 2 points, but I suspect the Broncos might be just a bit too good at home.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Round 25, 2007 v Brisbane, was quite enjoyable....sunny Sunday afo....Broncos started strong, to lead 16 to 6 after 15 or so mins before we put on a show.....to win 68 to 22....