What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd27 2024: 6pm Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Campbelltown Sep 6th

EppingEel

Juniors
My concern is that I can't see the Eels winning unless they have a decent lead, and even then we've proven we can choke like no other.

So if we are trailing or it's a tight game, I can't see us pulling away.

I hope I'm completely wrong though. Come on Parra!

Gherkin

Juniors
Looking at the line ups there is no way we should lose, heads have rolled I guess already, but if we lose this one. — even more should be looking for a job.
It will just come down to desire. If they want to win and put in an 80 minute performance then they'll win. If they all run around with the same enthusiasm Talagi shows in defence we'll lose something like 46-30

It will just come down to desire. If they want to win and put in an 80 minute performance then they'll win. If they all run around with the same enthusiasm Talagi shows in defence we'll lose something like 46-30
Talagi HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA but but but the TCT said he was the next superstar. Freakn dopes

TheParraboy

Staff member
My best mate is coming over who is a massive tigers fan and my wife has dressed up my garage / full mancave in orange and black and blue and gold helium balloons and streamers along with hand made “Spoon Bowl 24 Parra vs Tigers” posters.
She’s a one of a kind. Hope everyone enjoys the game x

Whats your address brah? 😁

84 Baby

Referee
I couldn't give a shit if we win or lose
Ultimately the result shouldn’t* mean anything other than not finishing last. BUT I ALWAYS GIVE A SHIT IF WE WIN OR LOSE!!!

*the club has picked up a nasty habit on relying on the old “it’s not difficult to fix” so I’m concerned if we win, it’ll be a case of “well we didn’t finish last so things aren’t that bad.”