What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd27 2024: 6pm Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Campbelltown Sep 6th

Suitman

Post Whore
I couldn't give a shit if we win or lose

Mate, I am, as I'm sure we all are, absolutely f**king over this season. It has been an absolute total failure and embarrassment to our club.
However, I do give a shit whether we win or lose.
I want us to win.
Yes, it won't mean shite, besides not adding another wooden trophy to our cabinet. We have enough of those, and I'd really prefer not to collect another tbh.

Delboy

First Grade
Personally I don’t get this , oh they won’t be up for the game as they might be leaving and similar. I’ve been involved with teams that have lost every game, still turn uo to training and still try their guts out even if they were over graded.

You’re getting paid and so put on a show for a a contract even if elsewhere . Play for 80 minutes for pride and the biggest membership base in Sydney who continue to get to games and support you, cmon merkins turn up tonight and turn it on.

hindy111

Post Whore
Mate, I am, as I'm sure we all are, absolutely f**king over this season. It has been an absolute total failure and embarrassment to our club.
However, I do give a shit whether we win or lose.
I want us to win.
Yes, it won't mean shite, besides not adding another wooden trophy to our cabinet. We have enough of those, and I'd really prefer not to collect another tbh.

I just want the nightmare of BA to end and officially it does in a few hours.

T.S Quint

Coach
The lines for the bar here rival Leichhardt for ridiculousness.
This isn’t good enough for a professional sporting club. It shouldn’t take half an hour of lining up to get a beer, ffs.

The lines for the bar here rival Leichhardt for ridiculousness.
This isn’t good enough for a professional sporting club. It shouldn’t take half an hour of lining up to get a beer, ffs.
We don’t like to watch the first half of most of our matches.

If you are looking good at the 60th minute mark, sneak out, just in case you get mugged for your sneakers.

TheParraboy

Staff member
..and here we go the last time this year...

here we go batman GIF

BTW Happy Birthday captain...