What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd3: Parra v Brisbane GAME DAY thread 28/5/20

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No, I’ve never heard anyone dislike vossy’s commentary. Is that such an issue? I’m sure I could google people slinging shit at Gus, Sterlo and Rabs.
Are you going to buy Vossy's book with the $500 I'll be giving you when the BA shits the bed?

T.S Quint

Coach
You should've had your kids in the room with you. Then it wouldn't have mattered who was commentating.

I had the missus sitting next to me.
I’d still rather listen to her bang on about what she’s going to do with the garden than hear what Kevvie has to say.

Next time I’ll wake the kid up when the Eels are on though, thanks for the tip.

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon I've learnt more from Gould than anyone. And since I know f**king everything that's a pretty big call.

Honestly he could run the country and do a excellent job. He is extremely knowledgeable and demands respect. He would have the economy launch into space in 3mths. If he was in charge we could have potentialy a top 10 economy in world.

T-Boon

Coach
Honestly he could run the country and do a excellent job. He is extremely knowledgeable and demands respect. He would have the economy launch into space in 3mths. If he was in charge we could have potentialy a top 10 economy in world.

This is sarcasm right?

Gould is the worst commentator on TV. Horrible voice and out of control ego.

His ideas for the game are laughable. We have rejected him from the rugby league ideas community.

hindy111

Post Whore
This is sarcasm right?

Gould is the worst commentator on TV. Horrible voice and out of control ego.

His ideas for the game are laughable. We have rejected him from the rugby league ideas community.

Motherf**ker

Latest posts