What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd4 2023: Non Parra games

yy_cheng

Coach
Got to give it to the Dolphins for their never say die approach. Considering their injuries and suspension of Kafusi I think they showed a hell of a lot of ticker.
I think the players are shit scared of letting down Bennett.

BA, well, he's a softie

Tooooks

Bench
Storm v Tigers. Was looking like it would be a bloodbath early on. Melbourne looked very un-Melbourne like but got the job done.

Brooks was awful. Wakeham did nothing, Douiehi did nothing. Bateman was good. I like the young winger Tupou and Kepoa (?) at left centre. They’re in for a long and unpleasant year though.

Broncs v Phins. I enjoyed the game but it was nowhere near the quality of last nights game. Very poor completions from both teams but an entertaining game.
If O’Sullivan has torn his pec, they’ll have to rely on Milf for a while. Can’t imagine that will go well.

Latest posts